Episode: Explore Silversea
Presenter: Chrissy Morrissy
Air Date: 29th December 2019
The accommodation options onboard Silversea cruise ships are truly incredible.
- First impressions are important, and the lobby of the Silver Muse is opulent, elegant and intimate. When checking in, you don’t have to find the appropriate staff member; they’ll find you. Silver Muse prides itself on anticipating its guests needs.
- After checking in, you can enjoy the Dolce Vita bar, or head straight to your suite. ‘Cabin’ isn’t a term used on Silversea ships – all the rooms are suites with ocean views and a butler.
- The suites are luxurious – the beds are covered with linen; the bathrooms are elegant and the selection of pillows on the bed is great.
- Silver Muse offers a range of toiletries, including options for those with hypersensitive skin.
- The butlers take complete care of you. They’ll manage your dining and spa reservations, your excursions, as well as your suite and laundry.
- The Deluxe Veranda Suite is the most popular accommodation option, with the Silver Suite being double the size, and the Grand Suite at the front of the boat offers spectacular views.